We work directly with suppliers to source only high quality, Specialty Class Arabica coffee beans and promote sustainable business practices
We believe the best coffee is brewed the way YOU like it. If you can't decide how to brew, the Madrinas team has tested each brewing method and these are our favorites!
Pour Over - smooth dark chocolatey taste, nutty flavor, berry notes
French Press - smoky, fruity notes, smooth coffee roast
Combining financial education with humor and memes, TheStockGuy brings a fresh new dynamic to the world of investing and personal finance. Whether he's tackling 401K's, student debt, home loans, or how to get your stepsister un-stuck from a dryer, TSG combines his wealth of knowledge with understandable analogies to simplify the stock markets for the average Joe. When others are scared, you buy the dips!
- 8 tablespoons of TheStockGuy Hawaiian Kona Blend
1. Grind 8 tablespoons of Kona Blend coarsely
2. Add coffee into the empty press
3. Fill press halfway to the top with hot water - saturating the grounds and making sure there are no dry spots
4. After 1 minute - give it a good stir
5. Fill press to the top with water
6. After 3 minutes place the lid on and firmly push the press all the way down
7. Serve immediately!